5.0471 Rs: Icelandic (3/36)

Mon, 25 Nov 1991 15:32:41 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0471. Monday, 25 Nov 1991.

(1) Date: Fri, 22 Nov 91 20:18 CST (12 lines)
From: UMIH@UOFMCC
Subject: 5.0467 Qs: Icelandic

(2) Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1991 07:15 EST (10 lines)
From: <MORGAN@LOYVAX>
Subject: Icelandic

(3) Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1991 14:31 EST (14 lines)
From: Morgan Tamplin <MTAMPLIN@TrentU.ca>
Subject: Re: 5.0467 Qs: Icelandic

Date: Fri, 22 Nov 91 20:18 CST
From: UMIH@UOFMCC
Subject: 5.0467 Qs: Icelandic; Cigar Store Indians (2/34)

For those interested in Icelandic stuff, know that the second largest
population of Icelandic people in the world is in Manitoba. The
Univ. of Manitoba has a chair of Icelandic, Dr. Kristin Wolff, and
she will be happy to supply information on all things Icelandic and
can give help re: language materials. I don't think she's on the NET,
but regular mail can get to here as follows: Dr. Kristin Wolff,
Icelandic Studies Dept., Univ. of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba,
Canada, R3T 2N2. Larry Hurtado, Religion, Univ. of Manitoba.