5.0528 Qs: Brown & LOB Corpora; Korean WP; Win1100 (3/44)

Mon, 16 Dec 1991 21:27:20 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0528. Monday, 16 Dec 1991.

(1) Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1991 16:41 EST (12 lines)
From: Vera Horvath <00V0HORVATH@BSUVAX1.BITNET>
Subject: [Experience Using Brown and LOB Corpora?]

(2) Date: Fri, 13 Dec 91 12:44:15 EST (14 lines)
From: "L. Dale Patterson" <LDPATT01@ULKYVM>
Subject: win100

(3) Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1991 11:34 EST (18 lines)
From: Herb Stahlke <00HFSTAHLKE@BSUVAX1.BITNET>
Subject: Korean desktop publishing software

Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1991 16:41 EST
From: Vera Horvath <00V0HORVATH@BSUVAX1.BITNET>
Subject: query

I would like to ask you about your experiences using the Brown or the
LOB corpus. If you used the pure text format, what programs did you use
with it? If you used the KWIC or the WordCruncher formats, how did you
like it? Do you know of any program available on VAX which can be used
with the corpora? We are trying to figure out which version could we
use the best.

Vera Horvath