5.0556 Qs: Eagleton Citation; Upgrading 8086s (2/36)

Fri, 27 Dec 1991 22:46:09 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0556. Friday, 27 Dec 1991.

(1) Date: Sun, 22 Dec 91 14:52 PST (15 lines)
From: "Robert S. Kirsner" <IDT1RSK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: help with Eagleton citation

(2) Date: 23 Dec 91 17:10:57 MST (21 lines)
From: "Randall Jones" <JONESR@jkhbhrc.byu.edu>
Subject: Ugrading 8086s

Date: Sun, 22 Dec 91 14:52 PST
From: "Robert S. Kirsner" <IDT1RSK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>

I would appreciate HELP WITH AN EAGLETON CITATION. I am
a linguist who is presently editing a volume on Dutch Studies,
one covering a multitude of disciplines. One author, whom it is
difficult to contact, cites an essay by Terry Eagleton, 1979,
entitled "Ideology, Fiction, Narrative" and covering pages 62-80
in an unnamed volume. Can anyone out their in the Void provide
me with a complete citation?
Thank you. Robert Kirsner. idt1rsk@mvs.oac.ucla.edu