5.0587 CTI Textual Studies _Research Guide_ (1/56)

Tue, 14 Jan 1992 17:41:37 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0587. Tuesday, 14 Jan 1992.

Date: Thu, 9 Jan 92 13:44 GMT
From: STUART@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: CTI Centre for Textual Studies _Resources Guide_

Dear All,

The Computers in Teaching Initiative (CTI) Centre for Textual Studies is one of
twenty subject-specific centres which exist to promote and support the use of
computers in higher education teaching. The CTI Centre at Oxford is aimed at
aiding academics in the subjects of Literature, Linguistics, Philosophy, Logic,
Theology, and Theatre Arts and Drama.

We are currently updating our Resources Guide which lists and describes
available software. We would appreciate any information about further software
which should be included in this Guide, available sources of electronic text,
and any relevant articles published in 1991 for inclusion in the bibliography.

The list of software covered in the March 1991 guide is as follows:

AskSam 4.1a
The Beowulf Workstation
CCAT-PHI CD-ROM
CDWord
Cognate Language Tutor
Collate
Construe
GOfer
Guide
Hypercard
Hyperdoc 2.10
Ibycus Scholarly Computer
Intermedia
Lbase 5.0
LogicWorks
MacLogic
OED on CD
Oxford Concordance Program (OCP) and Micro-OCP
The Oxford Text Archive
Oxford Text Searching System
Pandora
Past Masters
Perseus
STELLA
TACT
Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (TLG)
WordCruncher 4.3

Please contact Caroline Davis at the following address with any suggestions.
Many thanks in advance.

Caroline Davis
Research Officer
CTI Centre for Textual Studies