5.0603 Queries (4/102)

Thu, 16 Jan 1992 19:45:25 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0603. Thursday, 16 Jan 1992.

(1) Date: Mon,13 Jan 92 14:45:32 GMT (22 lines)
From: P.R.Williams@vme.glasgow.ac.uk
Subject: African Brotherhood League

(2) Date: Mon,13 Jan 92 14:45:47 GMT (42 lines)
From: P.R.Williams@vme.glasgow.ac.uk
Subject: Afro-American Nationalism: texts

(3) Date: Thu, 16 Jan 92 08:40:26 EST (18 lines)
From: Mark Ritchie <AVFILM2@watdcs.UWaterloo.ca>
Subject: E. Kennedy's Apology to Mass.

(4) Date: Thu, 16 Jan 92 8:57:31 EST (20 lines)
From: allegre@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Allegre Christian)
Subject: origin of latin motto?

Date: Mon,13 Jan 92 14:45:32 GMT
From: P.R.Williams@vme.glasgow.ac.uk

africa-l@earn.brufpb,

amerstdy@earn.miamiu,

history@earn.irlearn,

humanist@earn.brownvm

Could anyone tell me where I could get primary source material: speeches,
essays, etc. given by the leaders of this early twentieth century nationalist
movement. Furthermore, could someone, if possible, give me a book that deals
with the history, ideology, and composition of this organisation. Any help
at all will be gratefully received.

Yours,

Paul R. Williams