5.0618 Qs: WP Greek to TLG; IBYCUS (2/37)

Wed, 22 Jan 1992 23:19:04 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0618. Wednesday, 22 Jan 1992.

(1) Date: Wed, 22 Jan 92 15:54 EST (18 lines)
From: "PHILIP E. YEVICS UNIVERSITY OF SCRANTON PA 18510"
Subject: Query on converting Worperfect greek Codes to TLG

(2) Date: 22 Jan 92 16:01:26 MST (19 lines)
From: "Randall Jones" <JONESR@jkhbhrc.byu.edu>
Subject: IBYCUS System Sought

Date: Wed, 22 Jan 92 15:54 EST
From: "PHILIP E. YEVICS UNIVERSITY OF SCRANTON PA 18510"

CONVERTING BETWEEN WORPERFECT 5.1 GREEK CODES AND TLG (BETA) ASCII CODES

I have been experimenting with the Greek3 Keyboard from Wordperfect
andhave found it quite adequate for my needs and easy to use. Before
committing to a purchase of the module, I would like to be sure I can
convert back and forth between the Wordperfect codes and the TLG (Beta)
ASCII Codes.

Has anyone already solved this problem?

Phil Yevics University of Scranton (PA - USA) PEY365@Scranton.Bitnet