5.0657 E-Texts: Goethe; Wordsworth (2/29)

Mon, 10 Feb 1992 22:26:20 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0657. Monday, 10 Feb 1992.

(1) Date: Thu, 06 Feb 92 13:33 EST (20 lines)
From: Sean_M_CARTON@umail.umd.edu (sc90)
Subject: Prelude Text

(2) Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1992 09:18 EST (9 lines)
From: Michael Metzger <MLLMIKEM@UBVMS.BITNET>
Subject: Re: Goethe e-texts

Date: Thu, 06 Feb 92 13:33 EST
From: Sean_M_CARTON@umail.umd.edu (sc90)

I don't know if this message would count as an advertisement or not be
accepted on the network, but here goes:

I am nearing completion of a Hypercard adaptation of William Wordsworth's
_Prelude_ of 1805. There are a few bugs to be worked out but in the mean
time I wanted to offer the text in Microsoft Word 4.0 (Mac) format as a
shareware item. If you are interested, please e-mail me at
sc90@umail.umd.edu for my home address. I am asking just $5 for shipping and 2
disks (dsdd) for the text.The Hypercard version should be ready for release
shortly.

Sean Carton
University of Maryland College Park
sc90@umail.umd.edu