5.0668 Qs: Multilinqual Keyboard; MLA Session;... (4/53)

Mon, 10 Feb 1992 23:11:26 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0668. Monday, 10 Feb 1992.

(1) Date: Wed, 05 Feb 92 16:33:07 EST (8 lines)
From: jacqueline knegt <ACDJK@VM.UoGuelph.CA>
Subject: multilingual keyboard

(2) Date: Thu, 6 Feb 92 13:56:33 EST (13 lines)
From: "Aaron Kershenbaum" <kersh@watson.ibm.com>
Subject: e-mail address and source (?) of quote

(3) Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1992 14:30:46 -0500 (15 lines)
From: <matsuba@carr.yorku.ca>
Subject: MLA Session on Computing

(4) Date: Thu, 06 Feb 92 19:52:35 CST (17 lines)
From: Charles Ess <DRU001D@SMSVMA>
Subject: e-mail address, St. Andrews

Date: Wed, 05 Feb 92 16:33:07 EST
From: jacqueline knegt <ACDJK@VM.UoGuelph.CA>

Quite some time ago someone posted the name of the ftp site where one could get
a multilingual foreign language keyboard file called deadkey. My files have
been deleted, and I was looking to replace them. Does anyone know where I
could find this again?