5.0672 Courses in computer skills (4/114)

Wed, 12 Feb 1992 23:27:18 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0672. Wednesday, 12 Feb 1992.

(1) Date: Tue, 11 Feb 92 9:08:22 EST (16 lines)
From: allegre@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Allegre Christian)
Subject: Course in computer skills

(2) Date: Tue, 11 Feb 92 15:02:00 PST (51 lines)
From: Michael_Kessler.Hum@mailgate.sfsu.edu
Subject: 5.0660 Computer Skill Courses (1/30)

(3) Date: Wed, 12 Feb 92 06:58:07 CST (36 lines)
From: "Eric Johnson DSU, Madison, SD 57042" <ERIC@SDNET>
Subject: Computer Skills Courses

(4) Date: Mon, 10 Feb 92 23:56:34 -0500 (11 lines)
From: "Clark D Richey" <cdrichey@mailbox.syr.edu>
Subject: Re: 5.0660 Computer Skill Courses (1/30)

Date: Tue, 11 Feb 92 9:08:22 EST
From: allegre@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Allegre Christian)

I beg David Graham of Memorial University of NFL to share with the
Humanists any sources, references and experience about courses in
computer skills for new first-year students.

Here at the Universite de Montreal we are planning to start a workgroup
to study possible curriculi for both undergraduate and graduate studies.
Therefore, indeed, all information will be received with gratitude.

Christian Allegre
U. de Montreal
allegre@ere.umontreal.ca