5.0684 Multilingual Computing; SE Asian Scripts (1/38)

Mon, 17 Feb 1992 19:21:47 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0684. Monday, 17 Feb 1992.

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1992 13:44:23 +0000
From: ucgadkw@ucl.ac.uk (Dominik Wujastyk)
Subject: SESAME Bulletin on South Asian Scripts

I had a note from John Clews today, asking me to pass on the following:

Volume 5 of SESAME Bulletin will have a major focus on South Asian scripts
in most issues.

Also, he is advertising a book:
Ian Tresman, _The Multilingual PC Directory_ (Harrogate: SESAME
Computer Projects, 1992). 254 pp. ISBN 1-873091-01-X. 20 pounds.

>From the blurb: ... the definitive guide to multilingual and
foreign language products for IBM PCs and compatibles. It includes details
of nearly 300 products, supporting as many languages, which are available
in over 70 countries from over 1000 manufacturers,
publishers and affiliates. ...

For more information, contact

John Clews,
SESAME Computer Projects,
8 Avenue Road,
Harrogate,
North Yourkshire,
HG2 7PG, United Kingdom.

Telephone orders: +44 423 888432
FAX: +44 423 883918
[...]

My experience of SESAME publications in the past is that they are
very informative.

Best wishes,

Dominik