5.0729 Qs: Plato; "Oba ko So"; Numerals; BL Schedule (4/54)

Fri, 28 Feb 1992 00:25:41 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0729. Friday, 28 Feb 1992.

(1) Date: Tue, 18 Feb 92 18:18:16 ITA (17 lines)
From: maurizio lana <LANA@ITOCSIVM>
Subject: book about a statistical study of Plato epistles authorship

(2) Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1992 14:51 EST (13 lines)
From: Herb Stahlke <00HFSTAHLKE@BSUVAX1.BITNET>
Subject: Duro Ladipo's Oba ko So

(3) Date: Fri, 21 Feb 92 10:17:07 EST (6 lines)
From: Eugene Cotter <FCOTTER@SETONVM>
Subject: numeral memo

(4) Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1992 16:33 EST (18 lines)
From: STRNGLNTZ@ACFcluster.NYU.EDU
Subject: Query: Schedule of British Library

Date: Tue, 18 Feb 92 18:18:16 ITA
From: maurizio lana <LANA@ITOCSIVM>

I remember of a study (in the '60, if I'm not wrong) about the authorship of
disputed Plato's epistel, carried out investigating particles frequencies.
Unfortunately I'm not able to recall the exact bibliographical reference, not
to find that reference among my papering.
Anyone could help me and send that reference directly to me?
Many thanks. Maurizio

MAURIZIO LANA | E-MAIL: LANA@ITOCSIVM.BITNET
CISI - Universita' di Torino | phone & fax: 39-11-837262
Via Sant'Ottavio 20 |
I-10124 Torino |