5.0803 Qs: E-Lessing; Mac Coptic Font; MathEd E-List (3/42)

Mon, 30 Mar 1992 20:09:33 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0803. Monday, 30 Mar 1992.

(1) Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1992 15:31:25 EST (12 lines)
From: hans@kean.ucs.mun.ca
Subject: Electronic Lessing

(2) Date: Sun, 29 Mar 92 18:30:15 EST (24 lines)
From: Elli Mylonas <ELLI@BROWNVM>
Subject: Mac Coptic Font

(3) Date: Tue, 31 Mar 92 00:07:10 IST (6 lines)
From: MZIERAF@HAIFAUVM
Subject: Mathematics-Education E-List?

Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1992 15:31:25 EST
From: hans@kean.ucs.mun.ca

SUBJECT: E-Lessing (German)
FROM: Hans Rollmann (hans@kean.ucs.mun.ca;hrollman@munucs.ucs.mun.ca)

Does anybody know if there is an electronic version of Gotthold
Ephraim Lessing's works in German which include NATHAN DER WEISE as
well as his theological writings? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.