5.0849 Qs: NEACH Report; Biblio Organization (2/33)

Wed, 22 Apr 1992 22:12:49 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0849. Wednesday, 22 Apr 1992.

(1) Date: Tue, 21 Apr 92 18:28 BST (15 lines)
From: Lou Burnard <LOU@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>
Subject: Hart at Neach

(2) Date: Wed, 22 Apr 92 12:21:38 CDT (18 lines)
From: Joan Fiscella <U46028@UICVM>
Subject: request for information

Date: Tue, 21 Apr 92 18:28 BST
From: Lou Burnard <LOU@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>

Unfortunately I won't be able to get to the NEACH meeting recently
publicised here at which "Professor of Electronic Text" Michael S Hart
will be speaking, due to a prior engagement in Kingston upon Thames.
I would therefore be *very* grateful for any detailed record of the
event which anyone who does attend might be able to send me -- in confidence
if necessary. A spoken transcript marked up according to the recommendations
of the TEI would of course be ideal. I'm making a collection of 'Hartiana'
which I hope to get published next year some time, under the title
'The wit and wisdom of Michael S Hart'

Lou Burnard