5.0857 Qs: Gamma's MLS W/P; Religious Studies (2/25)

Mon, 27 Apr 1992 17:24:03 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0857. Monday, 27 Apr 1992.

(1) Date: Fri, 24 Apr 92 20:25:27 CDT (12 lines)
From: "Richard L. Goerwitz" <goer@midway.uchicago.edu>
Subject: Gamma's MLS wordprocessor

(2) Date: Mon, 27 Apr 92 13:41 EDT (13 lines)
From: "Alan_W.Fisher" <22302AWF@MSU>
Subject: HUMANIST

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 92 20:25:27 CDT
From: "Richard L. Goerwitz" <goer@midway.uchicago.edu>

I just got a copy of Gamma's MLS 4.0. Before I post a review, which
I will do in a week or so, I'd like to hear other people's reactions.
Anyone who's gotten a copy, and had a chance to look it over: Please
drop me a line.

-Richard L. Goerwitz goer%ellis@uchicago.bitnet
goer@ellis.uchicago.edu rutgers!oddjob!ellis!goer