5.0879 Q: Word-Processor Coversion Software (1/13)

Thu, 30 Apr 1992 22:08:42 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0879. Thursday, 30 Apr 1992.

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 92 13:09:17 BST
From: Donald A Spaeth <GKHA13@CMS.GLASGOW.AC.UK>
Subject: Wordprocessor exchange

In my capacity as a review editor, I'm looking for software to convert
documents between word-processor formats (on DOS computers). I need
a package which is reliable, knows about as many formats as possible,
and is up-to-date with recent versions. Names of products and
reports on good/bad experience would be much appreciated.
I know this question has been asked before, but not recently, and I didn't
keep the answers!

Many thanks,
Don Spaeth
CTI Centre for History