6.0003 As: E-Faerie Queen, MLA on OCLC, E-Course (3/79)

Sun, 10 May 1992 23:44:17 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0003. Sunday, 10 May 1992.

(1) Date: Wed, 6 May 92 17:01 BST (16 lines)
From: Oxford Text Archive <ARCHIVE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>
Subject: Oxford's Faerie Queen

(2) Date: Fri, 8 May 92 11:02 EDT (28 lines)
From: "NANCY M. IDE (914) 437 5988" <IDE@vassar.bitnet>
Subject: MLA Bibliography on OCLC

(3) Date: Thu, 07 May 92 06:44:11 CDT (35 lines)
From: "Eric Johnson DSU, Madison, SD 57042" <ERIC@SDNET>
Subject: E-course in programming for the humanities

Date: Wed, 6 May 92 17:01 BST
From: Oxford Text Archive <ARCHIVE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>

A quick note in reply to Ray Simons earlier mention of the incomplete nature of
the electronic version of the Faeire Queen held by the Oxford Text Archive.
Like Ray we went back to the orginal depositor and received a new version of
the text, greatly improved and marked-up. We have also recently received an
SGML styled tagged version of it!

If anyone else who has used our texts and has found errors which they have
since corrected can they let us know, or send us the improved version?

Thanks
Alan Morrison
Oxford Text Archive