6.0039 Qs: E-Plato; E-Dictionaries (2/44)

Tue, 26 May 1992 17:54:46 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0039. Tuesday, 26 May 1992.

(1) Date: Sat, 23 May 92 20:29:13 PDT (15 lines)
From: John Sandys-Wunsch <JWUNSCH@UVVM.UVic.CA>
Subject: E-Plato

(2) Date: Mon, 25 May 92 21:26:57 EST (29 lines)
From: raskin@j.cc.purdue.edu (Victor Raskin)
Subject: Brief E-Dictionaries

Date: Sat, 23 May 92 20:29:13 PDT
From: John Sandys-Wunsch <JWUNSCH@UVVM.UVic.CA>

I would like to ask help in locating an E-text of a translation of the
earlier Platonic dialogues. I am composing a correspondence course and I
would like to include large parts of the early dialogues which are hard to
find in inexpensive editions for students. For the same reason I would
prefer to have the E-texts in Jowett's translation or some other version
that is out of copyright.
I have already tried the sources found in the Humanist Listserv (Intelex;
Oxford Text Archive) without success.
John Sandys-Wunsch E-mail JWUNSCH@UVVM.UVIC.CA or snail mail 825 Alget
Road, R.R. #1, MIll Bay B.C., V0R 2P0, Canada.