6.0058 Q and A: E-Texts; VASCO E-List (2/40)

Thu, 4 Jun 1992 16:03:11 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0058. Thursday, 4 Jun 1992.

(1) Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1992 09:34 EST (11 lines)
From: "Malcolm Hayward, English, IUP, Indiana PA 15705"
<MHAYWARD@IUP.BITNET>
Subject: Query: E-Texts of Gulf War Materials

(2) Date: Wed, 3 Jun 92 12:22 BST (29 lines)
From: VASCO@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: Re-launch of VASCO list

Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1992 09:34 EST
From: "Malcolm Hayward, English, IUP, Indiana PA 15705" <MHAYWARD@IUP.BITNET>

For a project analyzing media and political responses to the Gulf War
I am seeking e-text materials such as newspaper and magazine articles,
speeches, etc. I can have these scanned/keyed in, but don't want to
re-do this work if someone has done so and would be willing to share.
Any suggestions? (I'll reciprocate with whatever we create here.)
Thanks. Malcolm Hayward