Rs: 6.0090 E-Courses (2/42)

Thu, 18 Jun 1992 18:24:21 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0090. Thursday, 18 Jun 1992.

(1) Date: Thu, 18 Jun 92 06:26:25 CDT (14 lines)
From: "Eric Johnson DSU, Madison, SD 57042" <ERIC@SDNET>
Subject: E-course

(2) Date: Wed, 17 Jun 92 17:48 PDT (28 lines)
From: Kirshenblatt-Gimblett 213-458-9811 <ENQ8BKG@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 6.0087 Qs: Humanities Computing

Date: Thu, 18 Jun 92 06:26:25 CDT
From: "Eric Johnson DSU, Madison, SD 57042" <ERIC@SDNET>

I have taught a course, Computer Programming for the Humanities, via
electronic networks. I have published an article about the course
in _Humanities Journal 1991-1992_. I could send a copy of my article
by e-mail to anyone interested who does not have the _Humanities
Journal_.

Eric Johnson
ERIC@SDNET.BITNET