6.0111 Rs: Pope & Voltaire; Used Books (4/45)

Wed, 1 Jul 1992 12:03:48 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0111. Wednesday, 1 Jul 1992.

(1) Date: Thursday, 25 June 1992 5:05pm CT (10 lines)
From: LSCU414@UTXVM.BITNET
Subject: Voltaire, the sun and the Pope

(2) Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1992 16:35 EDT (10 lines)
From: JOHNSTON@BRANDEIS.BITNET
Subject: Re: 6.0050 Qs: Latin Source

(3) Date: 30 June 92, 16:46:28 SET (13 lines)
From: Marc Eisinger +33 (1) 49 05 72 27 <EISINGER at FRIBM11>
Subject: Pope / Voltaire ...

(4) Date: Fri, 26 Jun 92 11:23:17 EDT (12 lines)
From: Lorne Hammond <051796@UOTTAWA>
Subject: Re: 6.0102 Rs: Used Books

Date: Thursday, 25 June 1992 5:05pm CT
From: LSCU414@UTXVM.BITNET

Voltaire is so often quoted. The search for the source should begin with the
massive Voltaire Foundation edition of Les OEuvres Completes, the Taylor
Institution, Oxford. The index should give satisfaction.

John P. Chalmers
Austin, Texas