6.0137 Rs: South Africa E-Mail; CALL; Index (3/48)

Tue, 14 Jul 1992 18:15:38 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0137. Tuesday, 14 Jul 1992.

(1) Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1992 16:59 EDT (15 lines)
From: "Peter Graham, Rutgers U., (908) 932-2741"
<GRAHAM@ZODIAC.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 6.0131 Qs: E-Mail

(2) Date: Tue,14 Jul 92 09:26:43 BST (18 lines)
From: DJT18@hull.ac.uk
Subject: Re: 6.0131 Qs: CALL; Calico

(3) Date: Mon, 13 Jul 92 17:40:18 EDT (15 lines)
From: david j reimer f <dreimer4@mach1.wlu.ca>
Subject: Re: 6.0130 Rs: Index

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1992 16:59 EDT
From: "Peter Graham, Rutgers U., (908) 932-2741" <GRAHAM@ZODIAC.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 6.0131 Qs: E-Mail; CALL; Calico; Hypertext; Postmodernism (5/72)

South African institutions on the net

Responding to M. Parsons@Baylor: I asked a similar question recently of
someone whose address was clearly south African, and got the reply that
Rhodes University had a Postmaster@hippo.ru.ac.za, and "you might be able to
contact their Information Technology services via CCDW@hippo.ru.ac.za".
This from a librarian at Cape Town, the address of which was
uctlib.uct.ac.za; presumably mail to Postmaster at that address would
get a response. There were outher routing addresses within SA as well.

--Peter Graham, Rutgers University