6.0140 Qs: Montreal; Crop Marks; Booklink (3/65)

Sun, 19 Jul 1992 15:53:53 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0140. Sunday, 19 Jul 1992.

(1) Date: Tue, 14 Jul 92 20:20:01 EDT (23 lines)
From: Philip J. Schwarz <pschwarz@cabell.vcu.edu>
Subject: Hochelaga Convent, Montreal

(2) Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1992 20:17:05 EDT (10 lines)
From: John T. Harwood <JTH@psuvm.psu.edu>
Subject: Crop Marks from Word Perfect

(3) Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1992 15:49:48 +0200 (32 lines)
From: jonar@ulrik.uio.no (Jon Lanestedt)
Subject: Electronic Books/Booklink

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 92 20:20:01 EDT
From: Philip J. Schwarz <pschwarz@cabell.vcu.edu>

Is there such a place as the Hochelaga Convent in Montreal today?
The reason I ask is that the daughter of someone on whom I am doing
research reportedly died at that Convent at the age of 15 in 1874. I
need to know what the daughter of an American Episcopalian might be
doing there, besides what her mother told her to do.

Please reply to my address. Thank you very much.

*** ***
*** Philip J. Schwarz ***
*** Department of History ***
*** Virginia Commonwealth Univ. ***