6.0242 Rs: Grammar; Printing and Publication (3/61)

Mon, 21 Sep 1992 07:36:10 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0242. Monday, 21 Sep 1992.

(1) Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1992 17:00 CST (17 lines)
From: FRAE141@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: 6.0235 Qs: Grammr; Printing and Punctuation

(2) Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1992 10:42:25 +0100 (25 lines)
From: S.A.Rae@open.ac.uk (Simon Rae)

(3) Date: Mon, 14 Sep 92 17:57:35 BST (19 lines)
From: A.K.Henry@cen.exeter.ac.uk
Subject: Confusing grammar

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1992 17:00 CST
From: FRAE141@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: 6.0235 Qs: Grammr; Printing and Punctuation (2/38)

Re "boring" question re printing and punctuation, i.e. the placing
of marks inside or outside quote-marks and/or inverted commas:
I too am interested, so hope that the reply will go to the group.
If something goes directly to Natalie (hi, Natalie!) I hope she will
share.

Merci a` l'avance,

--Bob Dawson
French-Italian