6.0246 Q & A on Fonts (3/58)

Wed, 23 Sep 1992 01:12:37 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0246. Wednesday, 23 Sep 1992.

(1) Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1992 11:05:58 PDT (12 lines)
From: cb@xis.xerox.com (Christopher Bader)
Subject: greek keys

(2) Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1992 13:43:43 -0500 (20 lines)
From: Matthew Wall <wall@cc.swarthmore.edu>
Subject: Q: Old English font for the Mac

(3) Date: Tue, 22 Sep 92 14:11:46 -0400 (26 lines)
From: bjoe@spartan.ac.BrockU.CA (Barry W. K. Joe)
Subject: Cyrillic font; sort routine

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1992 11:05:58 PDT
From: cb@xis.xerox.com (Christopher Bader)

Try Super Greek from Linguist's Software. MacConnection carries it.
It's a set of QuickDraw fonts with the key layouts you're looking for
(w = omega, etc.). There are also PostScript and TypeType versions.
I used it frequently in a course in elementary classical Greek.

Linguist's Software also advertises a "TLG engine", but I haven't tried it.

-- Christopher Bader