6.0263 Q re Chadwyck-Healey CD-ROMs (1/17)

Wed, 30 Sep 1992 20:53:53 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0263. Wednesday, 30 Sep 1992.

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 92 10:53:10 EST
From: PWILLETT@ucs.indiana.edu
Subject: MRDF's from Chadwyck-Healey

The Main Library at Indiana University is interested in purchasing
the "Database of African-American Poetry 1670-1900" from Chadwyck-
Healey. Since I haven't actually seen their CD-ROM software, I'd
be interested in hearing from anyone who has used any of the MRDF's
published by Chadwyck-Healey. If anyone could comment on the CD-ROM
software, I'd be most interested, but any comments about their
products in general--text selection, customer support, etc.--would
be greatly appreciated. I could summarize for the list if anyone
is interested.

Perry Willett
Main Library
Indiana University