6.0309 Corrections: SPISIS; Electric Mystic Bug (2/51)

Tue, 20 Oct 1992 18:12:37 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0309. Tuesday, 20 Oct 1992.

(1) Date: 10/16/92 (21 lines)
From: SFADABRE@BRUSP.ANSP.BR
Subject: Coorection request

(2) Date: Mon, 19 Oct 92 21:12:41 EDT (30 lines)
From: MICHAEL STRANGELOVE <441495@ACADVM1.UOTTAWA.CA>
Subject: Misc: Mystic's WordPerfect Bug Alert

Date: 10/16/92
From: SFADABRE@BRUSP.ANSP.BR

Dear Editors,

In my posting about the new list SPISIS-L, I made a terrible and
confusing mistake. Please, I would be glad if you could post a
correction message.
In my past message, when tolding who to subscribe SPISIS-L,
I wrote: "Sub VIOLEN-L "Your true name". That is not correct
since the name of the list is SPISIS-L. So, the order must be

Sub SPISIS-L "Your true name"

and must be sent to BRUSPVM Listserv.

I apologize the inconvenients this may have caused, and thank
Prof. Joseph Raben, that alerted me.
Yours, Mario Eduardo