6.0320 NEH: "Telling the Truth" (3/46)

Tue, 27 Oct 1992 10:11:53 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0320. Tuesday, 27 Oct 1992.

(1) Date: Wed, 21 Oct 92 16:03:10 EDT (16 lines)
From: Dennis Dolasinski <NEHOPA@GWUVM>
Subject: *Telling the Truth* by Lynne Cheney

(2) Date: Tue, 20 Oct 92 20:05:28 EDT (12 lines)
From: Stephen Clausing <SCLAUS@YALEVM>
Subject: NEH-three cheers

(3) Date: Thu, 22 Oct 92 21:58:58 EDT (18 lines)
From: Andrew Lakritz <AL6HENGF@MIAMIU>
Subject: NEH Telling the Truth

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 92 16:03:10 EDT
From: Dennis Dolasinski <NEHOPA@GWUVM>

Unfortunately, *Telling the Truth* by Lynne Cheney will not be available in
electronic form. The NEH Office of Public Information will be happy to
provide paper copies upon request. Please send your paper mail address
to NEHOPA@GWUVM.GWU.EDU or call the office at (202) 606-8438 to
request copies of this report.

Currently, we do not have the capability to send any NEH publications
via e-mail. We will gladly accept requests for paper copies of the
NEH Overview or application forms via e-mail. Please include your
regular mail address in your request.

Thanks.