6.0355 Rs: Renaissance Lists; Self-Reference (2/35)

Fri, 13 Nov 1992 16:35:31 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0355. Friday, 13 Nov 1992.

(1) Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1992 07:29:33 -0500 (19 lines)
From: warkent@epas.utoronto.ca (Germaine Warkentin)
Subject: Renaissance Lists

(2) Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1992 15:45:57 +0200 (EET) (16 lines)
From: LBJUDY@VMSA.TECHNION.AC.IL
Subject: RE: 6.0349 Rs: Housing; Self-Reference (2/83)

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1992 07:29:33 -0500
From: warkent@epas.utoronto.ca (Germaine Warkentin)

R. Bear's query prompts me to remind Humanists that the Centre for
Reformation Studies at Victoria College, University of Toronto,
operates Ficino, a list for scholars in all disciplines interested in
the period 1400-1700. Ficino is currently undergoing re-organization
(watch this space!); those interested can subscribe by sending the
usual message (SUB FICINO etc) to listserv@utoronto.bitnet

Also in existence, and of interest to Renaissance scholars, are:
Renais-L and EMH-L, both for historians.

Germaine Warkentin warkent@epas.utoronto.ca
English, Victoria College, University of Toronto