6.0369 New Lists: CPI-L; ETHNOHIS (2/63)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Fri, 20 Nov 1992 17:52:38 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0369. Friday, 20 Nov 1992.

(1) Date: Mon, 16 Nov 92 08:58:14 EST (32 lines)
From: David Tillyer <DATCC@CUNYVM>
Subject: CPI-L

(2) Date: Wed, 18 Nov 92 19:54:37 MET (31 lines)
From: Fred Melssen <U211610@HNYKUN11>
Subject: NEW LIST: ETHNOHIS

Date: Mon, 16 Nov 92 08:58:14 EST
From: David Tillyer <DATCC@CUNYVM>

This is to announce a new discussion list of particular interest to
college and high school faculty and staff in NEW YORK CITY.

CPI-L is an uncensored, unauthorized discussion forum of the Chancellor's
controversial COLLEGE PREPARATORY INITIATIVE (CPI).

CPI is either an elitist ploy to shape the university in ways that are
not being revealed and are out of our control or it is an opportunity for
us to decide how we want the univeristy to look...or somewhere in
between. CPI-L is an effort to provide open access to information
so that we can truly be part of the CPI process.

To subscribe to CPI-L on CUNYVM, send this command to LISTSERV:

TELL LISTSERV SUB CPI-L Yrfirstname Yrlastname

Join the list, make your opinion known!
David Tillyer, City College (DATCC@CUNYVM)
Dr. Gary Beneson, City College (GFBCC@CUNYVM)