6.0401 Clinton, the FCC, and Information Policy (1/122)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Fri, 11 Dec 1992 10:52:14 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0401. Friday, 11 Dec 1992.

Date: Tue, 08 Dec 92 23:13:17 EST
From: "John M. Unsworth" <JMUEG@NCSUVM>
Subject: Clinton, FCC, and Information Policy

The following was forwarded to me by a friend--the message originates with
the author and organization identified below. If you'd like to register
an opinion on this appointment, you might write to Jack Gill of the Clinton
transition team, at his compuserve address, 75300.3115@compuserve.com

John Unsworth