6.0417 Rs: Aquinas; TACT (4/80)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Tue, 15 Dec 1992 00:09:30 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0417. Tuesday, 15 Dec 1992.

(1) Date: Fri, 11 Dec 92 17:46:08 EST (7 lines)
From: Joseph Raben <JQRQC@CUNYVM>
Subject: Re: 6.0408 Rs: E-Addresses; Instruction; Aquinas on Souls

(2) Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1992 23:19:05 -0500 (28 lines)
From: mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca (W. McCarty)
Subject: something like WordCruncher/Micro-OCP

(3) Date: Fri, 11 Dec 92 15:45:58 CST (25 lines)
From: "James Marchand" <marchand@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Subject: RE:6.0407 (8/102)

(4) Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1992 09:23:12 (20 lines)
From: koontz@alpha.bldr.nist.gov (John E. Koontz)
Subject: Re: 6.0407 Qs: S/W

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 92 17:46:08 EST
From: Joseph Raben <JQRQC@CUNYVM>
Subject: Re: 6.0408 Rs: E-Addresses; Instruction; Aquinas on Souls (4/88)

Apropos of Michel Lenoble's mention of Roberto Busa's Index Thomisticus,
it should be known that it has now been issued on a CD ROM with hypertext softw
software. A notice of it will appear in January on SCHOLAR.