6.0420 Qs: E-Mail; Shared Bibliographies; Mapping Ideas (3/41)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Sun, 3 Jan 1993 18:14:52 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0420. Sunday, 3 Jan 1993.

(1) Date: Mon, 21 Dec 92 11:47:50 EST (13 lines)
From: John Rakestraw <JRAKESTR@UGA>
Subject: Email address at Hebrew Univ

(2) Date: Tue, 22 Dec 92 1:33:05 EST (16 lines)
From: lenoblem@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Lenoble Michel)
Subject: WHY DON"T WE?

(3) Date: Sun, 27 Dec 92 11:13:37 EST (12 lines)
From: LORNE HAMMOND <051796@UOTTAWA>
Subject: MAPPING IDEAS

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 92 11:47:50 EST
From: John Rakestraw <JRAKESTR@UGA>

I'm seeking an email address for Michael S. Berger, currently doing post-doc
research in religion at Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Thanks in advance for
any info sent directly to me.

John Rakestraw
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Wesleyan College