6.0470 Text Technology (1/27)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 1 Feb 1993 12:52:57 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0470. Monday, 1 Feb 1993.

Date: Sun, 31 Jan 93 07:32:44 CST
From: "Eric Johnson DSU, Madison, SD 57042" <ERIC@SDNET>
Subject: TEXT Technology

Readers of this list who would like to receive a
complimentary copy of the most recent issue of the journal
TEXT Technology should send a request to me by email at
eric@sdnet.bitnet or johnsone@columbia.dsu.edu, or send
a request to me by regular mail to the address listed at the
end of this message.

TEXT Technology publishes articles and reviews about all
facets of using computers for the creation, processing, and
analysis of texts. It is designed for academic and corporate
writers, editors, and teachers. The bi-monthly journal contains
timely reviews of software for writing and publishing,
discussions of applications for the analysis of literary works
and other texts, notices of significant events in computing
around the world, bibliographic citations, and much more.

Submissions of articles and reviews are welcome. They
should be sent as ASCII files via e-mail to the Editor, Eric
Johnson, at ERIC@SDNET.BITNET, or they may be submitted on MS-DOS
disks sent to

Eric Johnson
TEXT Technology