6.0539 Rs: Humanities Teaching Lab (3/109)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Fri, 19 Feb 1993 12:29:40 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0539. Friday, 19 Feb 1993.

(1) Date: 18 Feb 93 22:04:28 GMT (12 lines)
From: johnstonj@attmail.com
Subject: Re: 6.0527 Query: Humanities Teaching

(2) Date: Thu, 18 Feb 93 20:50:46 -0500 (16 lines)
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: Re: 6.0531 Rs: Humanities teaching lab

(3) Date: Fri, 19 Feb 93 12:11:01 GMT (81 lines)
From: Donald A Spaeth <GKHA13@CMS.GLASGOW.AC.UK>
Subject: 6.0531 Humanities teaching lab

Date: 18 Feb 93 22:04:28 GMT
From: johnstonj@attmail.com
Subject: Re: 6.0527 Query: Humanities Teaching (1/26)

Dr. Frank Colson, author of the University of Southampton's HiDES Project
has developed a compelling an important method of delivering historical data
has developed a platform, HiDES, the Historical Document Expert System,
that bears evaluation. It has been well-received throughout the UK's h
Humanities community and we are doing as much as we can to promote it in
the US as well.

Additional information can be obtained through this e-mail address.