6.0572 Rs:: Messiahs; Voyager (4/78)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Fri, 12 Mar 1993 14:51:23 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0572. Friday, 12 Mar 1993.

(1) Date: Tue, 02 Mar 93 09:10:10 GMT (32 lines)
From: Rainer Henrich <K145310@CZHRZU1A>
Subject: Re: 6.0561 Qs: T-Texts; Misc.; Rhyming Dict; BBs (4/115)

(2) Date: Wed, 3 Mar 93 13:05:28 MST (14 lines)
From: Janis Ernest Svilpis <jsvilpis@acs.ucalgary.ca>
Subject: response to HUMANIST Vol. 6, No. 0561

(3) Date: Thu, 4 Mar 93 10:52:59 -0600 (13 lines)
From: Alan D Corre <corre@convex.csd.uwm.edu>
Subject: Enjoying God eternally

(4) Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1993 14:17:57 -0500 (19 lines)
From: wall@cc.swarthmore.edu (Matthew Wall)
Subject: Voyager Co. address

Date: Tue, 02 Mar 93 09:10:10 GMT
From: Rainer Henrich <K145310@CZHRZU1A>

On Mon, 1 Mar 1993 14:32:53 EST you said:
>(2) --------------------------------------------------------------69----
>Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1993 12:23:32 +0800
>From: ahunwick@uniwa.uwa.edu.au
>Subject: Louvain Bible/Talmud/doctrine/pseudo-Messiahs/abbreviation/address
>
>26th February 1993
>
>Dear Colleagues:
>
>Could anyone please provide help or advice re the following queries?
>(....)
>(4) Among pseudo-Messiahs after the time of Jesus, this same author
>mentions OCCOLAMPADE and ZUINGLE (possibly misspelt)? Can someone help to
>trace these two?

Johannes Oecolampadius (Husschin), 1482-1531, leading reformer in Basle, and
Huldrych (Ulrich) Zwingli, 1484-1531, leading reformer in Zurich.

Rainer Henrich, lic. theol. *************************
Bullinger-Briefwechseledition ********** **********
Institut fuer Schweizerische ********** **********
Reformationsgeschichte ****** ******