6.0575 SW: CALL; Bibliographic Databases (2/68)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Fri, 12 Mar 1993 14:54:56 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0575. Friday, 12 Mar 1993.

(1) Date: Wed, 3 Mar 93 13:46:21 GMT (20 lines)
From: DJT18@hull.ac.uk
Subject: ReCALL Software Guide

(2) Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1993 08:51:11 -0500 (48 lines)
From: <matsuba@writer.yorku.ca>
Subject: Bibliographic Databases

Date: Wed, 3 Mar 93 13:46:21 GMT
From: DJT18@hull.ac.uk

Issue No. 3 of the ReCALL Software Guide (February 1993) is now available.
It lists around 530 items of software for use in language learning, indexed
under languages and under 8 categories (e.g. dictionaries & translation
tools; language for specific purposes). The price is:

7 pounds sterling within the UK
9 pounds sterling in Europe
12 pounds sterling elsewhere

Prices include postage. Cheques should be made payable to the University of
Hull - sorry, no credit cards.

Contact: June Thompson
CTI Centre for Modern Languages
University of Hull, Hull HU6 7RX, UK