6.0616 Qs: Address; Prophet; Peruvian Documents; Gopher (4/105)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Tue, 23 Mar 1993 18:09:45 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0616. Tuesday, 23 Mar 1993.

(1) Date: Tue, 23 Mar 93 11:51:01 WST (26 lines)
From: Gregg=Boalch%IS=Staff%CURTIN@ba1.curtin.edu.au
Subject: Address

(2) Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1993 20:53 CDT (26 lines)
From: <S_NATALE@TWU>
Subject: Elizabeth Clare Prophet

(3) Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1993 17:29:53 -0500 (26 lines)
From: jsolis@pucp.pe (Maquina interface AIX-VM)
Subject: info.req. ref. peruvian colonial documen

(4) Date: Tue, 23 Mar 93 10:20:09 CST (27 lines)
From: Norman Hinton <hinton@eagle.sangamon.edu>
Subject: Re: 6.0604 New Work on Dante (e-available)

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 93 11:51:01 WST
From: Gregg=Boalch%IS=Staff%CURTIN@ba1.curtin.edu.au

Could anyone out there in the ether provide me with information on articles on
"the History Machine" constructed (?) by Stephan Greene and David Mellor (?) at
Carnegie-Mellon.

Failing that, does anyone have an E-Mail address for either of these gentlemen
???

Thanking you

* Gregg Boalch E-Mail: Boalch@ba1.curtin.edu.au *
* School of Information Systems Phern: (619) 351 2565 *
* Curtin University of Technology Fax: (619) 351 3076 *
* Snail: GPO Box U1987 *
* ...seek grace, elegance and PERTH W. AUSTRALIA 6001 *
* understanding in all things... _--_|\ *
* / \ *
* v *