6.0624 Rs: A4 Page (4/47)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 29 Mar 1993 14:35:20 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0624. Monday, 29 Mar 1993.

(1) Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1993 12:58:07 +0200 (EET) (10 lines)
From: LBJUDY@VMSA.TECHNION.AC.IL
Subject: RE: 6.0621 Qs: A4 Page

(2) Date: Fri, 26 Mar 93 09:48:01 +0100 (9 lines)
From: "Gunhild Viden" <viden@trubaduren.hum.gu.se>
Subject: Re. Length of A4-paper

(3) Date: Fri, 26 Mar 93 1:01:52 EST (18 lines)
From: Ed Haupt <haupt@pilot.njin.net>
Subject: A4, Goethe

(4) Date: Thu, 25 Mar 93 22:41:28 CST (10 lines)
From: Norman Hinton <hinton@eagle.sangamon.edu>
Subject: Re: 6.0621 A4

Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1993 12:58:07 +0200 (EET)
From: LBJUDY@VMSA.TECHNION.AC.IL

We reckon an A4 page as 66 lines, but if you want a decent margin at
top and bottom you can only get 60 lines (or less) on it. Whoever
quoted you 60 lines was presumably taking margins into account, and
referring to lines of actual text printable.

Judy Koren, Haifa.