6.0681 Rs: Menuing Software; French Texts (2/27)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Thu, 15 Apr 1993 15:12:25 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0681. Thursday, 15 Apr 1993.

(1) Date: Tue, 13 Apr 93 21:35:39 EDT (14 lines)
From: mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca (W. McCarty)
Subject: menuing software, cont.

(2) Date: Thu, 15 Apr 93 10:26:03 BST (13 lines)
From: frsdjt <D.J.Thompson@frd.hull.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: 6.0668 Qs: E-Word lists; French; Mice; Judas; Sweden

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 93 21:35:39 EDT
From: mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca (W. McCarty)

Our programmer here sorted through all the menuing software I
downloaded from SIMTEL and found DOUGMENU, which satisfies all my
criteria and more. So from this moment I am merely curious to see what
additional suggestions are made. Others may not be so easily
satisfied, however.

My thanks for the several recommendations.

Willard McCarty