6.0683 Rs: E C Prophet; Library Quotes; Step-mothers (3/69)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Wed, 28 Apr 1993 18:30:30 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0683. Wednesday, 28 Apr 1993.

(1) Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 17:29:12 EST (12 lines)
From: bsha@mace.cc.purdue.edu (becky)
Subject: Elizabeth Clare Prophet

(2) Date: 22 Apr 1993 14:03:56 -0700 (PDT) (45 lines)
From: Mary Whisner <whisner@u.washington.edu>
Subject: RE: Sources of library quotations

(3) Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1993 22:20:24 +0100 (12 lines)
From: Don Fowler <dpf@vax.ox.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: 6.0671 Qs: literature;

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 17:29:12 EST
From: bsha@mace.cc.purdue.edu (becky)

This is directed to the person who has been recently looking for
information regarding the religious organization led by Elizabeth
Clare Prophet: This afternoon, while taking a break from Mary
Wollstonecraft, I saw a segment on Prophet on the program "Inside
Edition" (today is April 22). I hope this helps,

Rebecca Shapiro
bsha@mace.cc.purdue.edu