7.0120 Rs: Fonts; E-Frankenstein; Rhyming Dictionary (4/71)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Wed, 18 Aug 1993 20:33:00 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0120. Wednesday, 18 Aug 1993.

(1) Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1993 23:40:37 -0400 (EDT) (12 lines)
From: STANSBUM@bcvms.bc.edu
Subject: Re: 7.0102 Qs: Dutch; Fonts; Barthes, Euphues

(2) Date: 22 Jul 1993 09:27:28 -0600 (MDT) (21 lines)
From: DIANA PATTERSON <DPATTERSON@mtroyal.ab.ca>
Subject: Classic Electronic Typefaces

(3) Date: Wed, 4 Aug 93 9:12:40 EDT (10 lines)
From: Heyward Ehrlich <ehrlich@andromeda.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: 7.0103 Frankenstein?

(4) Date: 12 Aug 1993 16:17:27 +0200 (28 lines)
From: Charles.Hadley@cism.univ-lyon1.fr
Subject: Rhyming dictionary

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1993 23:40:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: STANSBUM@bcvms.bc.edu
Subject: Re: 7.0102 Qs: Dutch; Fonts; Barthes, Euphues (4/49)

Giampa Textware Corp., 1340 East Pender St., Vancouver, B.C., Canada
V5L 1V8 produces a wonderful digitized Caslon complete with long
medial 's' and ligatures. The company's phone is (604) 253-0815.

Mark Stansbury
Boston College
STANSBUM@BCVMS.BC.EDU