7.0183 Qs: Andreas Lund; Snobol4; Unrequired Reading (3/40)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 13 Sep 1993 15:31:32 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0183. Monday, 13 Sep 1993.

(1) Date: Sat, 11 Sep 93 15:48:31 BST (11 lines)
From: A.K.Henry@exeter.ac.uk
Subject: Address for Andreas Lund?

(2) Date: Mon, 13 Sep 93 11:49+0000 (13 lines)
From: Timothy.Reuter@MGH.BADW-MUENCHEN.D400.DE
Subject: Snobol4

(3) Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1993 13:54:06 -0400 (EDT) (16 lines)
From: J_CERNY@UNHH.UNH.EDU
Subject: seeking SUNY Buffalo's "Unrequired Reading List"

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 93 15:48:31 BST
From: A.K.Henry@exeter.ac.uk

If Andreas will please send me his full e-mail address (the posted one
results in bounces, even for our list-owner) I will reply privately to
his last posting.

Avril Henry
A.K.Henry@exeter.ac.uk