7.0236 Rs: Conventions; Humanities MA; InteLex (3/85)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 18 Oct 1993 09:42:28 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0236. Monday, 18 Oct 1993.

(1) Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1993 09:40:24 -0400 (EDT) (17 lines)
From: Grant Stirling <stirling@bosshog.arts.uwo.ca>
Subject: Freud in Translation

(2) Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1993 17:46:48 -0400 (EDT) (8 lines)
From: Michael Metzger <MLLMIKEM@UBVMS.BITNET>
Subject: MA in Humanities

(3) Date: Thu, 07 Oct 93 17:01:00 PDT (60 lines)
From: <DGH@herald.divinity.yale.edu>
Subject: InteLex Corp.: Past Masters e-text

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1993 09:40:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: Grant Stirling <stirling@bosshog.arts.uwo.ca>

My original posting has caused some confusion due to the
typographic irregularities contained within it. These irregularities are
due to the difference between the fonts supported by WordPerfect and the
fonts supported by Internet. My original message, written on WP,
contained accented French letters (e-grave) which when posted to Humanist
became the non-sensical "=f8" or some such thing. Sorry for the confusion.
As for the notation of % to indicate italics and * to indicate
bold/underline, these are conventions that I have picked up from other
postings on other listservers.

Grant Stirling