7.0369 Fonts: Qs and As (2/30)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Thu, 23 Dec 1993 10:29:18 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0369. Thursday, 23 Dec 1993.

(1) Date: Tue, 21 Dec 93 14:24 PST (20 lines)
From: Philip Harriman <EGS2G1B@MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU>
Subject: Greek fonts for Macintosh?

(2) Date: Thu, 23 Dec 93 17:19:46 IST (10 lines)
From: "David M. Schaps" <F21004@BARILVM>
Subject: Mac Hieroglyphics

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 93 14:24 PST
From: Philip Harriman <EGS2G1B@MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU>

I've had a request for Greek fonts for Macintosh. The requester
specifically asked for the Bacchus font, and also mentioned
SuperGreek.

SuperGreek is bundled with the TLG Engine product from Linguist's
Software, who also sell LaserGreek.

Can someone help me with recommendations about these products (or
possibly others), and pointers as to where I can buy them?

Thanks,

Phil Harriman
The Getty Center for the History of Art and the Humanities
egs2g1b@mvs.oac.ucla.edu