7.0378 Rs: Fonts; Horns (2/19)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Sat, 1 Jan 1994 21:10:55 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0378. Saturday, 1 Jan 1994.

(1) Date: Thu, 23 Dec 93 17:48:47 IST (11 lines)
From: "David M. Schaps" <F21004@BARILVM>
Subject: Re: 7.0369 Fonts: Qs and As

(2) Date: Mon, 27 Dec 93 17:29 PST (8 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 7.0370 Rs: Horny cuckolds

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 93 17:48:47 IST
From: "David M. Schaps" <F21004@BARILVM>
Subject: Re: 7.0369 Fonts: Qs and As (2/30)

I have been delighted with SuperGreek. There is now a PC Windows
version available, too. The only alternative I know is GreekKeys,
which belongs to the American Philological Association, though I
believe it is now distributed by Scholar's Press. GreekKeys is not
actually a font but a system; I haven't succeeded in installing
it, but that is only because I have been so satisfied with
SuperGreek that I haven't made much effort.