7.0402 Qs: Literary Journal; Time Flies (2/70)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Wed, 12 Jan 1994 18:23:08 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0402. Wednesday, 12 Jan 1994.

(1) Date: Sun, 19 Sep 93 06:57:22 EST (20 lines)
From: "Phyllis Wright" <pwright@spartan.ac.BrockU.CA>
Subject: LITERARY JOURNAL

(2) Date: Tue, 11 Jan 1994 13:20:13 -0700 (MST) (50 lines)
From: BushC@BYUVAX.BITNET (Chuck Bush)
Subject: "Time flies like an arrow"

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 93 06:57:22 EST
From: "Phyllis Wright" <pwright@spartan.ac.BrockU.CA>

Dear Humanists:

The University of California at Riverside publishes a literary journal
edited by Professor Stanley Stewart. It is a fairly new journal. Can
someone provide me with the exact title?

Many thanks for your help.

Phyllis
Phyllis M. Wright (416)688-5550, ext. 3961
Supervisor, Interlibrary Loans/Document Delivery
Brock University Library pwright@spartan.ac.brocku.ca
St. Catharines, Ontario
Canada L2S 3A1