7.0426 Consortium for Lexical Research (1/65)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Wed, 19 Jan 1994 12:48:11 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0426. Wednesday, 19 Jan 1994.

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 94 16:35:15 MST
From: lexical@crl.nmsu.edu (Consortium for Lexical Research)
Subject: Consortium for Lexical Research

The Consortium for Lexical Research is designed to serve as a
repository for software and resources of importance to the linguistics
and natural language processing research community.

Sharable resources, and the task of centralizing lexical data and
tools, are of foremost concern in lexical research and computational
linquistics. It is our objective to help alleviate the repeated
re-creation of basic software tools, and to assist in making essential
data sources more generally available.

* For more information on CLR, please write *
* to lexical@crl.nmsu.edu. You may also ftp *
* to clr.nmsu.edu, and get our "catalog.ps" *
* (postscript) or "catalog" (ascii). *

If you have developed a piece of software for computational
linguistics or natural language processing that other researchers
might find useful, you can include it in the CLR archives by returning
the following description form. We would be very pleased to review
your contribution.

TODAY'S DATE:
AUTHOR'S NAME:

SOFTWARE NAME or NAME OF THE RESOURCE:

TYPE: (type of tool or data)
DESCRIPTIVE SUMMARY OF THE RESOURCE:
AVAILABILITY OF DOCUMENTATION, MANUALS, OR README FILE:

PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE:
PLATFORM: (Hardware, OS, etc.)

COPYRIGHT:
PRICE OR LIMITATIONS: (academic use only, freely available, etc.)

NOTES: (any additional info)
_______________________________________
Please be sure to include the following:

Author Name:
Complete Address:
Telephone:
Email address: