7.0556 Qs: Latin; EPIE; Spanish Verbs (3/56)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Tue, 8 Mar 1994 22:25:15 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0556. Tuesday, 8 Mar 1994.

(1) Date: Mon, 7 Mar 94 17:03 +08:00 (17 lines)
From: S50786@BC750
Subject: Help with Latin

(2) Date: Tue, 08 Mar 1994 11:55:34 -0500 (CDT) (23 lines)
From: anixon@carleton.edu (Andrea Nixon)
Subject: EPIE

(3) Date: Tue, 8 Mar 94 17:56 EST (16 lines)
From: Aleksander Murzaku <0006353692@mcimail.com>
Subject: Query: Spanish verbs?

Date: Mon, 7 Mar 94 17:03 +08:00
From: S50786@BC750

Can anyone adept in Latin language and/or literature assist me in
translating and/or tracing the following quotation (which I believe
comes from Seneca)?

Nihil magis proestandum est quam ne pecorum ritu sequamur
antecedentium gregem, pergentes, non qua eundum sed qua it ur.

Steve Palmquist
S50786@bc750.bitnet