7.0589 CFPS: Texas Medieval Conf; Computers&Texts (2/90)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 22:30:34 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0589. Wednesday, 30 Mar 1994.

(1) Date: Mon, 21 Mar 1994 18:32:06 -0500 (EST) (48 lines)
From: Edwin Duncan <E7E4DUN@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Subject: Texas Medieval Conference Call for Papers

(2) Date: Tue, 22 Mar 94 11:58 GMT (42 lines)
From: Stuart Lee <STUART@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>
Subject: _Computers & Texts_: CFP

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 1994 18:32:06 -0500 (EST)
From: Edwin Duncan <E7E4DUN@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>

CALL FOR PAPERS CALL FOR PAPERS

ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF

THE TEXAS MEDIEVAL ASSOCIATION

hosted by

OUR LADY OF THE LAKE UNIVERSITY

SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS

SEPTEMBER 8-11, 1994

As always, papers on all medieval topics are welcome.

This year, we are especially soliciting papers and sessions on...

Medieval Influences in Spanish Texas, Colonial Mexico
and Latin America
Medieval Philosophy in General
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz

Please submit paper and session abstracts by

JUNE 15, 1994

Edwin Duncan
Department of English
Towson State University
Towson, MD 21204

PHONE: (410) 830-2847
FAX: (512) 436-0824

or by e-mail to E7E4DUN@TOE.TOWSON.EDU

This year's official conference hotel will be the historic Menger,
across the street from the Alamo and just a short stroll to the
River Walk.