8.0024 Announcements: Directory; List (2/92)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Fri, 20 May 1994 00:10:35 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0024. Friday, 20 May 1994.

(1) Date: Thu, 19 May 94 11:43:38 EDT (15 lines)
From: Mary Mallery <mallery@eden.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Directory of Electronic Text Centers

(2) Date: Wed, 18 May 1994 13:10:36 -0400 (EDT) (77 lines)
From: MOWDER@ZODIAC.BITNET

Date: Thu, 19 May 94 11:43:38 EDT
From: Mary Mallery <mallery@eden.rutgers.edu>

This message has been cross-posted to the ETEXTCTR, HUMANIST and ANE lists.

If you would like to be listed in an upcoming Directory of Electronic Text
Centers, please send the name of your Center, any institutional affiliation
(especially note if it is part of a library), a contact person and any other
information (such as URLs to Gopher sites or WWW home-pages). Anyone who
responds will receive a copy of the Directory when it is completed. Please
direct your responses to me, not to the list. Thank you!

Mary Mallery
mallery@eden.rutgers.edu